2011年11月7日月曜日

Blogging Assignment 8

Everything I learned in the ELP program was new to me. In this term, there were many reading reviews to do and it helped me to look deeper in the content and understand the main points of the readings. It also helped me apply my own thinking to the related issues of the readings. The short paragraph writings improved my skills of writing briefly and expressing my own feelings in a way easy to understand. In this term, I learned basic skills of writing an essay. Those skills, especially how to write an outline, was quite useful for me. Looking back upon the fall term, I gained a lot of skills and knowledge in researching, reading, writing and disscusion, and I think my English abilities have improved.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I say, "Good for you!" Please take a moment to appreciate what you have accomplished this term. You've worked hard and you have a stronger set of academic skills to show for your efforts. Please take to keep up with the schedule of homework assignments in your future classes. Doing that is a very important part of effectively managing your work flow.

    返信削除